Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Video Sharing and Digital Storytelling

I enjoyed searching You Tube and Teacher Tube for different and fun things to look at, but found that you really, really, really need to be specific about what you search for or you will be looking at things you really don't want to.
This just makes me question - Why would someone post that?
I did find some fun videos to share with my fellow kindergarten teachers during pre planning this week - not that we will have time to look at them!
Digital Story telling could be great. What I would like to do with that is post one story a week - or more probably one story a month on my web site or blog and read a story to my children who could watch it at home - maybe it would be a favorite story we had read that week!
Now, do you want to see something funny? When my niece and her baby and husband lived in Atlanta, they were staying with us, I was up early with the baby and letting her sleep. Her husband came out while I was reading to him and videotaped us. I am very rough in this EARLY MORNING picture, so if you look be kind - remember I am old!
Anyway it is on You Tube - search for momoffinn and then on page 2 of their videos, there is Aunt Margaret reading! This would be what I would like to do - but after having a make over before going on screen!

No comments:

Post a Comment