Thursday, August 5, 2010

Personal Learning Network

This could be great!
During the time I have been doing this course, I read a new section and it is like "Oh, I like that, I can use that". Well, this tells me how to connect it all. Also, I have already added and deleted blogs. It was nice to have it reaffirmed that it is okay to do that. I will find a blog, add it to my list and then WOW! the things that might come up some day that you never thought would!
The one thing I really like about using/having a PLN is using it in the way you would a sharing session at a class. This summer I had the opportunity to do two awesome institutes in our county. The best part is always the sharing that you do with other teachers! I always feel sorry for the instructors because all the participants get off on tangents and there go the plans out the window!
Imagine having the opportunity to log on and find some ideas from people who have the same thoughts, problems, issues that you do. GREAT.
My problem? As always is time. I would love to use Twitter, but with it being blocked in our county, that means going home, (which is always late for me), logging on at home and then getting wrapped up on the computer - hey this can be my new diet plan!!!!!
I'm going to try!
What a journey this has been.

No comments:

Post a Comment