Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Google Docs

Thank the good Lord, that this was a fairly easy assignment. I'm in class this week and am exhausted!
I like this, I really do. I said that I may try it to help get some supplies for when I do cooking with my class each Friday. Of course, as I think about this the same problem could occur where the same families help me out and that is not always fair. But, I would like to give it a try.
Google Reader has been fun. I deleted one sight because it was not what I expected and want to find some more food sites.
I have two dedicated to kindergarten and I really enjoy those. Through blogs I found a few more web sites that I have enjoyed.
Oh, you can get addicted to this internet!!!

1 comment:

  1. Margaret - you have been AWESOME!! Hope your class is going well (what is it??) only 2 more assignments to go - and I promise, they will be easy too!

    ReplyDelete