Wednesday, June 2, 2010

A Starbuck's journey

We began this journey in a Starbuck's where we found out we had to pay for the internet, so back to school! After creating a blog - with minimal confusion - we were ready to go. We just need to find a new place to meet next time!

After looking at other blogs I am amazed at how much is on them. I want to learn about how to have children record their comments and their work. Do we do this all together, one at a time? I immediately want more time in the computer lab so I can do this with children.

I am still concerned about privacy for my students. I want to learn more and hope that we will find out the answers to some of these questions!

4 comments:

  1. We did it! The "old ladies" are bloggers now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOO HOO Mary - not only bloggers but you commented on each others blogs too!! Margaret - love the name of your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to know when you guys are meeting again....I feel strength in numbers while we attempt this new stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would also love to try and get together for a blogging session! I am working on geting some issues with my computers taken care of but would be happy to host a pot luck luncheon at my house for bloggers who are interested! Takers?

    ReplyDelete