Thursday, June 10, 2010

Feeding the Reader!

Feeding the Reader! - I'm the reader and I have no problem with the feeding. One of the videos we watched said to be careful that Google Reader can be addictive - well, they got that right!

Since I am a kindergarten teacher, I searched some blogs in that area, and you have to look at Kinder Kids. The children were asked for their favorite journal entry and reading them just brought me right back to reading my kiddos journals - meaning literally reading between the lines as we do in the younger grades. I always get a chuckle when parents say to me "that is really what that says?", but once they hit on those important sounds, you can read it.
I also found Kindergarten Tales which again shows lots of fun things being done in a kindergarten class. It is fun to see what happens in other classrooms.

1 comment:

  1. Margaret,

    I am so happy to see that you are likingwhat you find here! I will keep my eyes out for soem spectacular sites for you and your kinder-kiddies! I am already missing my firends at school...but will say Skyler is keeping me entertained and laughing. Hoping the best for Mary and finding herself a home school to teach at!!! Keeping you all in my thoughts this summer in that regard especially! Keep up the reader feeding!

    Shell

    ReplyDelete